Technician (M&E / Plumbing)
NO VALUE SPECIFIED
- Type of Advert Full Time
- Item Condition Experience
- Time Left 1 month and 16 days -
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
J H S PTE. LTD.
· Responsible for maintaining proper equipment listing, inspections of the buildings
· Report on maintenance issues and critical incidence and to supervise contractor & technician
· Inspect and check on site that works orders have been carried out accordingly and on time and agreed
· Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work
· Able to carry out handyman works eg.plumbing, painting, carpentry works, etc when necessary
· Any other ad hoc duties as and when directed by Management
· Candidate must possess at least a NTC/NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical /Facilities/Building Management
· Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in residential / commercial / industrial facilities maintenance
· Have good anticipation, analytical skills, with problem solving aptitude
· Good leadership, interpersonal skills and team building spirit.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Shift work might be required depending on work location.
Nearest MRT/LRT Station
East West Line (EWL)