You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
Accounts cum Operations Executive
NO VALUE SPECIFIED
- Type of Advert Full Time
- Item Condition Experience
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
PROJECT DELIVERY PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing of Invoices, Purchase Orders
- Maintaining company databases, finance trackers and PO management
- Xero Management
- Prepare monthly employee payroll
- General ledger and bank reconciliation
- Business Grants applications
- Review GST returns, income tax returns
- Prepare payment advices
- Prepare Accounts Payable/ Receivable/ General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- Process employee claims and reimbursement(part of finance tracker)
- Attend weekly management meetings and maintain action log/ meeting minutes
- Support with business development and market research
- Particularising internal contracts from templates
- Prospects and proposal lists
- Coordinate and maintaining Sub-contractor and supplier qualification / database
- Ad hoc project support: Liaising with 3rd party vendors/ contractors to support ongoing projects.
- Assist in ISO 9001, Quality Management System development.
- Human resource management (Maintain and update Resume Database, Recruitment, Job Posting, EP Applications and records, Contracts, Payslips, KETs etc.)
- Attend MOM/HSE Trainings related to role
- Company expansion opportunities including research
- Maintaining Key Account Manager (KAM) list
- Supporting client projects for execution
- Supporting Switzerland, Ireland and Singapore expansion plans
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or Finance
- Basic Knowledge of bookkeeping / accounting and XERO Accounting Software
- Basic knowledge of HR management will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PDF Nitro
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Good command of the English Language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and takes initiative
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability is essential
- Demonstrated integrity and accounting professionalism
Nearest MRT/LRT Station
North East Line (NEL)