NO VALUE SPECIFIED
- Type of Advert Full Time
- Item Condition Experience
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
VUNGLE SEA PTE. LTD.
Staff Accountant At Vungle
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our small accounting and finance team to support the APAC region. The right person for this role either has 1 to 3 years experience or has recently completed an accounting degree with an internship working within an accounts payable department.
- Manage accounts payable and employee expense report processing.
- Assist in month-end close process.
- Work closely with members of Operations and Facilities teams to manage spending activities.
- Maintain files with all relevant corporate documents.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Process check requests.
- Audit and reconcile Corporate credit card bills where applicable
- Record bank activity, including all cash and credit transactions.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Accounts receivables (collections follow up) and assist credit checks process
- Updating weekly flash (cash) report
- Assist with internal and statutory audit process
- General Ledger accounts Reconciliation)
- Assist with Singapore Quarterly GST return filing
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed, such as Office Management/Administrative/Facilities tasks (~20%)
- Accounting Diploma or higher
- 1-3 years of Accounting or related experience
- Procurement experience.
- Netsuite experience highly desired
- Ad-tech industry experience a major plus
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc.)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin (multi-cultural, multi-lingual background helpful, as most of our customers are non-USA).
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- You’re known for your work ethic.
- Tight deadlines bring out the best in you.
- Exceptionally organized and have a “how can I help” and “can do” proactive attitude.
- Work well independently and with teams.
Nearest MRT/LRT Station
East West Line (EWL)