You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
NO VALUE SPECIFIED
- Type of Advert Full Time
- Item Condition Experience
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
ORANGE VALLEY NURSING HOMES PTE. LTD.
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse as part of the care team, include the following:-
- Assist plan, implement and review nursing care and service delivery to residents
- Pack and serve medication and update medication chart
- Conduct rounds to ensure residents are well and safe. Report any abnormality for immediate / timely treatment and follow up on progress of resident
- Assist in Doctor’s rounds and in treatments and examinations of residents, if applicable
- Identify problems related to illness and decline in functional and cognitive abilities, and advocate early medical attention.
- Incident reporting and assessment for recommendation of preventive measures
- Supervision of care team in the day-to-day delivery of care within ward
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs and regulatory standards relating to resident case
- Case reviews and completion of Mortality Review Form
- Assist in reviewing RAF, Fall Risk, Restraints of residents
- Maintain accurate documentation of care as required by the Company’s quality procedures and guidelines
- Participate in orientation and in-service education programmes and supervise the care under his / her charge as required
- Participate in any and all activities related to the smooth running of ward / unit.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Preferably Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board with at least 2 years of clinical experience
- Highly motivated, ability to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work 12hr day and night rotating shift
Nearest MRT/LRT Station
East West Line (EWL)